- The registered delegates only allowed to participate in the Cultural Competition.
- The participant team should register for the Cultural Competition.
- Each team consists maximum of 10 participants and one team per college.
TERMS AND CONDITION
- First 50 registered teams allowed for Cultural Competition on first come first serve basis.
- The selected best 10 teams name will be published in our official website (www.71ipcchennai.com).
- Participants are requested to visit the official website for updates.
- The finalist are allowed to perform their cultural performance on 21st December 2019 between 6.00 P.M. to 8.00 P.M. in the cultural event.
- Maximum 8 minutes time limit will be provided for each team to showcase their performance.
- Participants can exhibit their talents in Classical or Western or Fusion in the Cultural Competition.
- Participants have to make their own arrangements for the Cultural competition.
- At any circumstances, the team will be disqualified and eliminated if found to breach the terms and conditions.
- Participants will be provided with “Participation certificate”.
- All routines, music, choreography, and costumes must be suitable for professional viewing and listening. Failure to comply with this rule may result in point deduction or team disqualification.
- A three-point deduction will be made for dancers that leave the stage without completing the performance. Dancers will not be allowed to re-perform the routine.
- General properties are permitted. No dangerous properties (swords, fire, etc.) No live animals. All property contact must be safe and must be an integral part of the routine.
- Properties set-up time should take less than 30 seconds. If you have a property that takes longer than 30 seconds to set, your team will be disqualified. Properties height should not exceed 8 feet
- NO CAMERAS of any kind will be allowed in the auditorium during performances. Use of cameras during performances may result in point deduction, disqualification of routine, or disqualification of studio.
- Video cameras and flash photography are welcomed during award ceremonies only.
- Cultural Committee of 71st IPC 2019 does not assume responsibility for forgotten tapes, pen drives, photographs, awards, or other items.
- Participants shall agree that the time, manner, and method of judging the competition are final. Judges break all ties. No teacher, student, or parent will question a judge.
- Cultural Committee 71st IPC 2019 reserves the right to deduct points from or disqualify any team that does not adhere to the rules and regulations.
The Cultural Committee holds the discretion power at all means.
FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS: [email protected]