SCIENTIFIC E-POSTER PRESENTATION
1. Congratulations to the participants whose abstract has been accepted for e-poster presentation on the 71st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2019, Chennai.
2. Only registered delegates are allowed to present the e-poster in the 71st IPC 2019. Kindly complete the registration process as soon as possible(www.71ipcchennai.com).
3. The instruction for e-poster presentation is provided below as a template.
4. The presenting author must save the template file on the name of the paper code(eg.PHCXXXX.ppt)
5. The template must be prepared by the presenting author and sent to the respective email id of each subject listed below.
6. Kindly avoid multiple submission of e-poster presentation.
7. E-Poster templates: PowerPoint slide (ppt, pptx)
8. You must produce ONE single PowerPoint slide only; additional slides are not accepted for the same poster
9. Use a larger font wherever possible
10. Check the draft of your poster very carefully to ensure there are no typographical or style errors
11. All e-Poster presentations must be submitted electronically
12. Use your customize color
13. Thank you for your valuable contribution to this IPC, we look forward to welcoming youall.
Paper Title Name
|Pharmacognosy, Indigenous Drugs, Herbal formulations and Phytochemistryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology, Clinical Research & Pharmacoepidemiologyemail@example.com|
|Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolismfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assuranceemail@example.com|
|Biotechnology and Biotherapeuticsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacyemail@example.com|
|Pharmaceutical Education, Professional Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Drug Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilanceemail@example.com|
Any e-poster submitted after December 3 will be rejected without prior information
Mobile number – 9940630498