Scientific Paper Submission is now closed
SCIENTIFIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Call for e-Poster Presentations at 71st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2019
Unpublished, original research papers are invited for e-posters presentations at 71st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress to be held at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University), Porur, Chennai during 20th,21st & 22nd December 2019. Both research papers as well as review or technical papers will be considered for e-poster presentation in 71st IPC. There is no provision for conventional poster presentations.
Research Papers are invited in the following subject categories:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy, Indigenous Drugs, Herbal formulations and Phytochemistry
- Pharmacology and Toxicology, Clinical Research & Pharmacoepidemiology
- Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics
- Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Education, Professional Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Management
- Drug Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
Selected best e- posters, three in each subject category based on the marks awarded by the subject experts will be accepted for oral presentation. Abstract and Summary of the research papers as prescribed are to be submitted online only on or before 07.00PM on 07th November 2019. The registration extended for those people up to 20th November 2019 and their fee structure can be remit on the old fees.
All the submitted papers will be evaluated by subject experts and the list of accepted papers (e-poster and oral) will be displayed on the website on 15th November 2019.
Online Submission Date
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE||:||15/11/2019|
Instructions To The Author
Model Abstract & Summary Template
Guidelines for the preparation of e-poster:
- The time for each e-poster presentation is six minutes for presentation and two minutes for discussion.
- e-poster should be prepared as a single power point slide in PDF format.
- The font size shall be above 48 in Calibri / Arial. The power point slide should be legible and readable from a distance of about 15 feet.
Guidelines for the oral paper presentation:
- The time for each oral presentation is eight minutes for presentation and two minutes for discussion.
- The oral power point presentation may consist of 10-12 slides in PDF format.
- The power point slide should be legible and readable from a distance of about 15 feet.
Guidelines for online submission of Abstract and Summary of e-poster:
- Abstract shall include the author names and affiliations, brief introduction, objectives, methodologies, results and significant findings.
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words, typed in Times New Roman, 12 font size in single space.
- Summary shall include introduction, objectives, methodologies, results in the form of tables and graphs and significant findings with essential references. Summary may consists of 2-3 pages.
- Summary should not contain the author names and affiliations.
The e-poster or oral presentation has to be made by the presenting author only. The presenting author should be a Member / Life member of IPA or IPGA or APTI or IHPA or AIDCOC or B.pharmacy or M.pharmacy delegates and others. The presenting author should register as a delegate for 71st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2019. Certificate of e-poster or oral presentation will be given to the presenting author only. Co-authors if any will get attendance certificates provided they registered as a delegate for 71st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2019.